Translate

9/21/2013

How I Went From Very Shy to Less Shy

Back in my high school days when I was overtly shy, I used to be an introvert girl filled with awkwardness . I can be described as one question- one answer gal who hates long convos. I excelled in school academically and had been a writer in our school organ but I sucked in making friends. I even remembered my first boyfriend experience....every time  someone asks me things, I would be so shy to speak  that I would only answer a "nod"
Those were the old days ..

As I grew up and moved to a place far from my parents, I experienced things, situations where I have no one to rely on but myself. Sadness filled me and I became tired of that feeling so from there I decided to go outside every once in a while,I started to make an effort to socialize with people I meet . I noticed I smile a lot more, became more optimistic and realized that starting conversations with people is not a very hard thing to do after all...


 So from  very shy I became less shy.









 Overcoming shyness boosts confidence :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento